Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

[newborn shoot] jensen

Followers of this blog might be familiar with this adorable family....


My bff, Shelby, had her second little girl a few weeks ago and I had the honor of taking their newborn pics. Jensen is just as cute and almost identical to her big sister, Krosby. 

Shelby and I came up with the idea to take some pictures of her on a chalkboard. I saw this print on Pinterest and fell in love with the design. So I copied it and used it as the backdrop for the shoot : ) I also got lots of chalkboard art tips from fellow coworker and awesome chalkboard artist, Lisa. Check out her very helpful post about chalkboard art HERE.


During the shoot I thought none of the pics turned out as well as I hoped, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Jensen's happy face in this one. Perfect! 

And can't leave out big sister, Krosby. She really is the cutest, funniest, and smartest [almost] two year old ever : )




<3 Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment